ComputingPost is a community of Linux nerds having a reputation of Producing high quality articles. Very recently we have started providing Linux consultancy, Linux Training, Web & Hosting solutions, and blog training. Our approach to clients, work ethics, passion and knowledge of the field make us stand very different from others. We don’t work out-of-the box. We just get rid of the box.
Desired Experience : Entry Lever Internship Job for Freshers
Number of openings : 2
Location: Remote (Anywhere)
Selected candidates will work on Various Linux Distributions, services and other open Source platforms and applications.
Job Description: The responsibility include but not limited to
- Producing High quality articles on Linux, services and open source.
- Reviewing Latest Release.
- Install and update to latest release and document it.
- The Documentation process should be very pure and must not be copied from any source no matter online/offline. If found copying, your internship will be dismissed .
- You cannot repost/produce/reproduce the same content any where online or offline.
- By Joining us you accept all of the above conditions.
- Excellent written communication skills in English.
- Proficient in GNU/Linux.
- Knowledge of Networking and protocols
- Linux Firewalls
- Fair knowledge of working of Applications in Linux and Relevant file recognition.
- Scripting (Python, Perl, Shell)
- Passion to excel in whatever you day
- Creative thinking
- Ability to perform under pressure
Desired Candidate Profile :
We are looking for a dynamic graduate who fulfills our requirement. The candidate must be highly passionate having sound knowledge of Linux and open Source.
We have set small goals. We don’t ask you to do all the things at the same time. You have to work independently on the given project and our technical team will review your work from time-to-time.
Not a location specific job. You may work in your own comfort zone.
We ourselves are open in terms of working Hours. We don’t ask you to punch your card at 10:00 AM and again at 05:00 PM. Work in your own time space. Just fulfill our above said requirement on time and be perfect in what you are doing.
This opening is an unpaid internship job and is meant only for entry Level candidate who will nurture under the guidance of a very professional team.
The employee will be getting rewards from us based upon the dedication and efficiency they show, from time-to-time. The trainee will get Experience Certificate from ComputingPost on completion of the term, after a period of six month. If they left before the maturity period they won’t be certified.
Those who are interested may send their resumes to [email protected]. We will get back to you shortly after reviewing your application.